C.D Projekt Red and Netflix have announced a virtual fan event WitcherCon and published the first details and the date for the event.
CD Projekt Red and Netflix announce WitcherCon
Announced via a Twitter conversation with the developer CD Projekt Red and the streaming platform Netflix will host a virtual multi-format event dedicated to The Witcher universe.
The WitcherCon takes place on Friday, July 9th, 2021, for old and new Witcher fans and brings together both the lovely The Witcher video games and the TV series.
WitchCon will be broadcast live on both Twitch and Youtube when the first one is broadcast July 9 at 7:00 p.m. CEST. The second separate stream is switched on 3:00 a.m. CEST on July 10th.. Both streams will contain exclusive content, according to the press release.
We partnered with @WitcherNetflix to bring the world of The Witcher into your home! Turn on your Megascopes on July 9th and join us for an epic online celebration of the franchise, the #WitcherCon! pic.twitter.com/6RlGL5mPox
– The Witcher (@witchergame) June 11, 2021
The event details were described below:
- A variety of fun and interactive panels introduce the people who brought The Witcher to life in-game and on-screen.
- Breaking news, exclusive behind-the-scenes insights, and unprecedented revelations from across The Witcher franchise.
- Intimate insights into the creativity and production behind CD PROJEKT RED’s games, including the upcoming mobile game The Witcher: Monster Slayer, comics and fan gear, AND Netflix’s live-action series The Witcher plus merchandise and the anime film Nightmare of the Wolf.
- Experienced exploration of the lore, legends, monsters and origins of the continent.